Reading Progress in Teams is an app that supports students in building fluency through independent reading practice, educator review, and educator insights. Educators can upload a single reading passage as a Teams assignment or differentiate for their students’ many levels. Students read the text out loud, creating an audio and video recording that educator can assess at any time. Creating recordings allows educators to check student progress more regularly while also freeing up time for active instruction. In this module, educators learn how to use the Auto-detect feature for quick review, manually code errors, access dashboards to help them visualize class and individual progress and assess reading fluency for learners of all ages.
- Explain the importance of fluency and its impact on readers
- Set up a Reading Progress assignment
- Navigate the student view of a Reading Progress assignment
- Explain the teacher review process
- Manually review a Reading Progress assignment
- Use Reading Progress insights and analytics for reading fluency