Language of training
9th November 2020, Time 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
To be added later
- To be introduced to the concepts and workflows of creating structured books and adding image descriptions in the process
- To become familiar with the fundamentals of accessibility in the context of various other formats.
- To ensure organizational goals for accessibility are met.
- To empower participants to design, remediate, and test for accessibility on downloadable books in different formats
- Alternative forms of books that should be available for people with print disability