By the end of this course, participants will have an understanding of: • The importance of creating accessible museums experiences through ICT.
• Identifying the ICT building blocks of an accessible museum experience.
• Identifying the ICT building blocks of digital experience (virtual museum)
• Latest trends in the field of museum accessibility (ICT related).
• Examples of museum experiences that have deployed ICT to increase accessibility.
• Intro to Accessible Museum through ICT.
• Understand ICT Accessibility needs within Museums.
• Examples of ICT Accessibility Solutions for Museums.
• Guideline on Best Practices for Accessible Museums through ICT.