Language of training
To be added later
To increase access to digital technologies and enable more inclusive and personalized learning pathways through the curriculum, especially for those students with disabilities
- Include clear statements and objectives on the use of ICT, and the development of digital learning competencies, in future curriculum specifications and policy initiatives relating to learning and teaching
- To aid the integration of ICT into teaching, learning and assessment in schools.
- To ensure that schools can engage effectively in whole-school planning and self-evaluation to support provision for ICT learning.
- To support personalization and differentiation through the use of ICT
- To promote the use of digital portfolios (e-Portfolios)
- To ensure schools can use ICT as a tool for inclusive learning (the use of ICT for teaching, learning and assessment for students with