Language of training
27th April 2020, Time 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
To be added later
- The course will explore Windows Accessibility features that are designed to help people with disabilities use technology more easily.
- For example, A text-to-speech feature may read text out loud for people with limited vision, while a speech-recognition feature allows users with limited mobility to control the computer with their voice.
- Introduction to ICT Accessibility.
- Importance of developing programs and applications with Accessibility in mind.
- Windows features that enable digital accessibility