Mobile accessibility refers to making mobile applications more accessible to persons with disabilities.
Services provided by Mada guide the organizations, step by step on how to ensure that their mobile applications comply with international standards for Mobile Accessibility; W3C WCAG 2.1, A and AA. Thus, Mobile applications would be accessible to Persons with Disabilities. In addition, mobile applications accessibility enhancements would greatly improve usability for regular users.
Eligibility to Mada’s Mobile application Accreditation is granted to the organization upon successfully completing the manual usability assessment.
- Introductory session about mobile accessibility.
- Audit review report highlighting major areas of concern along with recommendations.
- Mobile Accessibility advisory session targeting the company’s mobile application team
- ICT Accessibility training workshops by Mada
- Manual usability assessment