Web accessibility is the inclusive practice of ensuring there are no barriers that prevent interaction with, or access to, websites on the by persons with disabilities.
Services provided by Mada guide the organizations, step by step on how to ensure that their website complies with international standards for Web Accessibility; W3C WCAG 2.1, A and AA. Thus, websites would be accessible to Persons with Disabilities. In addition, website accessibility enhancements would greatly improve usability for regular users, increasing its exposure in search engines.
Eligibility to Mada’s Web Accessibility Accreditation is granted to the organization upon achieving a score of 90% or higher on the Mada Web Accessibility Monitor scale, and successfully completing the manual usability assessment.
- Introductory session about website accessibility
- Audit review report highlighting major areas of concern along with recommendations
- Website Accessibility advisory sessions targeting the company’s web team
- ICT Accessibility training workshops by Mada
- Manual usability assessment
For more library support please check UI Web Component