Participants will be able to implement accessibility into their websites according to international standards; WCAG 2.1
Advanced Web Accessibility for Developers Accessible HTML, ARIA Accessible Rich Internet Applications Workshop Requirements; Participants must successfully complete the workshop on Web and mobile accessibility and usability design first before enrolling in this course.
Accessibility for Developers
• HTML 5 Accessibility Enhancement
• Semantic HTML • WCAG 4.1.2: Name, Role, Value
• ARIA – Accessible Rich Internet Applications
• 5 Rules of ARIA
• Hide elements
• Update Elements
• Accessible Web User Interface Components
• Off Screen Elements;
• Mada, Accessible UI Components;
• Participants must successfully complete; Web and Mobile Web Accessibility Design and Usability workshop before enrolling in this course.
• Participants are also required to bring their laptops and implement what they have learned in real world applications.