Language of training
- Identify and define the required skills to learn math
- Describe the types of disabilities that affect math performance.
- Identify the challenges and difficulties of students with disabilities in mathematics.
- Explore various AT tools to support individuals accessing and learning mathematics.
- Explorer math process standards.
- Review the required skills for learning and doing math.
- Identify signs and symptoms of math difficulties and disabilities.
- Address the AT needs in math during the AT decision making process.
- Review a wide range of AT to teach and learn math.