Language of training
- Educate participants about the importance of using assistive technology to support persons with low vision in education and society.
- Explain the types of assistive technology available and how they can improve access to study materials and information and facilitate the daily lives of individuals with low vision.
- Enhancing the knowledge and skills of the participants in the use of assistive technology supporting the visually impaired
- An introduction to assistive technology supporting persons with low vision
- How to use assistive technology to improve access for students with low vision to study materials
- How to use assistive technology in work and daily life for persons with low vision
- How to use assistive technology in sports and entertainment through assistive devices
- The challenges facing assistive technology supporting persons with low vision in society and how to overcome these challenges,
- Discuss future opportunities for the development of assistive technology to support individuals with low vision in society