Language of training
- Defining the concept of assistive technology and its importance in improving communication for people with communication difficulties.
- Defining the types of available auxiliary and alternative means of communication and their different uses.
- Explain how assistive technology and assistive and alternative means of communication are used in the educational environment.
- Promote awareness of the challenges faced by students with communication difficulties and how to provide appropriate support.
- The concept of assistive technology and assistive and alternative means of communication to support communication.
- Types of assistive and alternative means of communication.
- Applications of assistive technology and assistive communication means in the educational environment.
- Supporting users of augmentative and alternative communication in education.
- Challenges and support available.
- Discussion session and exchange of experiences.